ACCUMULATE EVERY DIPS. DEAR
Vision & Mission
- To become World's Most Comprehensive Manufacturer and Services Provider.
- To manufacture highest quality products through process excellence.
- To provide most Comprehensive in house Trainings and Consulting in the areas of, Quality Management , Inspections, Design and Testing Techniques and Defect Prevention.
- To manage projects with matrices.
- To provide services not only to meet business and engineering goals, but also to demonstrate significant improvements in Productivity, Quality, Cycle time and Customer Satisfaction.
- To provide lots of value additions to our clients by virtue of our unique features.
- To meet and exceed customers' expectations of service through timely communications and quality information.
- To achieve tangible benefits by promoting efficiencies, productivity and professionalism. To Provide competitive prices and genuine products to our clients.
- To Create a climate for voluntary compliance by building mutual trust and providing guidance to promote international Polymer trade. To keep maximum concern on our clients' interest as our own success will follow.
- To consider our people, capital and reputation as our most important asset and Our continued success depends upon adherence to these standards.
- To attach great pride in the professional quality of our work and have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake.
- To stress creativity and imagination in everything we do. Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for the firm and in their personal lives.
- To work closely with our customers needs so that we can strive to provide superb quality of pipes. Future Plans:- To be a world-class organization -- one that becomes a benchmark for other organizations, its source for new ideas, information, professional development and quality standards. One that impresses its customers the first time and Every time.
HistoryTexmo Pipes And Products Limited a public limited company incorporated on 3rd July 2008 by conversion of Shree Mohit Indutries which was a fast emerging and spearheading industry an associate of Shree Balaji Industries established since 1988 at Burhanpur (Madhya Pradesh). The Company is equipped with professionally managed team of skilled operators, efficient technocrats and dynamic marketing personnel’s. The Company image has been developed in the market due to its high quality products through process excellence by promoting efficiencies, productivity and professionalism with the result our brand TEXMO has spread in the heart of millions of widespread clientele, Govt., Semi Govt. organizations and private sectors with in the country and abroad.
- To attain highest level of business efficiency with integrity and honesty.
In the year 1988 our first unit has been setup there after developed four more units by forming a Group of Industries in the name Shree Balaji Group of Industries. Now all the units have merged and formed one single entity TEXMO PIPES AND PRODUCTS LIMITED. The production capacity has been increased to 75MT per day and now is being known as a market leader in plastic pipes and fitting. Beside this the company introduced new diversified products like CPVC Pipes, Molded Fittings of PVC and SWR, DWC Pipes, Drip Inline. This has been possible to meet our business goals because of our superior products, quality consciousness supply cycles and customer satisfaction. Our mission is to provide tangible benefits to all end users at every point of work.
Key Persons01. Mr. Sanjay Agrawal (Managing Director)
02. Mr. Vijay Prasad Pappu (Whole Time Director)
03. Mr.Shyam Sunder Agrawal (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)
04. Miss. Pooja Parekh (Manager HR)
05. Mr. Lokesh Bhagat (Head Admin. & Marketing)
06. Mr. Rahul Nandle (Deputy General Manager)
07. Mr. Manoj Bari (Head Quality Assurance)
08. Mr. Hitesh Mehta (Head Quality Assurance PVC)
09. Mr.Ashwinisingh Chandel (Deputy General Manager-RAJ
10. Mr. Nilesh Lakkadwala (Head Purchase Manager)
Group of Companies
- Shree Padmavati Irrigations Pvt. Ltd.
- Texmo Petrochemicals Private Limited
- Tapti Pipes & Products Limited FZE
- Shree Balaji Industries
- Shree Venkatesh Industries