"I am here putting my personal experience and few good tips collecting from market wide. I am not responsible for any kind of loss arising out of any information, posts or opinion appearing on this blog. Thank You Friends"

 


 SAKUMA EXPORTS LTD(532713 & NSE) (70) :-   Incorporated in 1998, Mumbai based Sakuma Exports Limited engages in trading various commodities in India. It imports and exports various products, such as maize, de oiled cakes, castor oil, tea leaves, red split lentils, moong, channa dal, chick peas, peanuts, peanuts in shell, seasame seeds, niger seeds, rice, wheat, sugar, cotton, coriander, turmeric, tamarind, cumin seeds, chillies, fenugreek seeds, watermelon, jaggery, cashews, onions, pulses, oil meal, coal, etc. The company exports its products to approximately 75 countries. It has an equity capital of Rs.16.43crore supported by reserves of around Rs.148.64crore. The promoters hold 69.03% of the equity capital, which leaves 30.97% stake with the investing public. Its share book value works out to Rs.99.12 and the price:book value ratio stands at just 0.70x. For Q4FY17, SEL's net profit soared 50.14% to Rs.5.03crore on 79% higher sales of Rs.702.09crore fetching an EPS of Rs.3.06. During FY17, its net profit zoomed 14.97% to Rs.37.09crore on 24.94% higher sales of Rs.3914.38crore fetching an EPS of Rs.22.58. Currently, the stock trades at a P/E of just 3x. Company has declares 10% dividend for FY17. Company has reported superb growth in last 5 years. It has reported NP of Rs.6.43crore in FY13, NP of Rs.17.89crore in FY14, NP of Rs.19.58crore in FY15, NP of Rs.32.26crore in FY16 & NP of Rs.37.09crore in FY17 translating 42% CAGR growth in last 5 years. Stock is trading between Rs.60-70 since last one year and expect positive break out in near future. Investors can buy this stock with a stop loss of Rs.62. On the upper side, the stock could zoom to Rs.83 levels in the short term while it shall zoom up to Rs.100-105 in to medium term.

THIS WEEK FALLOW THESE STOCKS....

TNPL 339.00
 Ginni Filaments 55.00
 Roto Pump 110.00 
Seamec135.00 
Spice Jet 124.00
 ITI 101.00 
J K Tyres 172.00
 Suzlon 18.00 
Heidelberg Cem. 132.00
 Dena Bank 34.00 
Andrew Yule 59.00

Post a Comment

 
Top